Equisteps - Therapeutic Riding
Equisteps is an educational and therapeutic state of the art equestrian centre based at Spruce Lodge, Redcross, Co. Wicklow about 1 mile from Jack White's pub.
Run by a team who have a particular interest in and enthusiasm for the role of the horse in promoting and encouraging self-development through meaningful and constructive equine activities. The team also has a passion for education , and a strong belief in social inclusion for all.
Our team has vast experience in Therapeutic Riding is beneficial for people with physical, cognitive, emotional and development challenges. Besides therapeutic riding and equestrian education we also offer equestrian vaulting which brings children together and develops Team-work, communication skills, self-confidence and much much more.
All sessions are given by fully trained instructors.
Equisteps are now offering:
• Therapeutic riding lessons on a one-to-one basis
• Recreational riding for children and adults
• Equestrian vaulting for groups of up to 8
• Contact with ponies through grooming and leading activities
• All ages and abilities catered for.